Need a light lens for a fasco mod#693 bathroom fan
6 3/4" × 8" ser# 102234
I am looking for a lens cover from a 30 year old bath fan Aubrey Mfg Model 7002 could anybody help me where to find it
I am looking for a complete Fasco Model #656 bathroom exhaust unit. This unit is probably 45 years old.
Thanks for directing us to Carroll. They had the vent fan cover for our 30 year old Fasco bath fan and it"s on the way. As long as the fan is working, we hope to not have to replace since it means attic time and floor removal. this quick project has already gone way over time allotment!
I too needed a lens for my 20 year old fasco fan/light. Carroll Parts in Kansas City had the part in stock. No need to replace the old fan assembly when i needed only a lens.Carroll Parts definitely did me a solid! A+ service and knowledge.
You should to proper way to handle it and correct way inside the angle,exhaust fan which would have required a lot of drywall and plaster work on a swirled plastic.
I need a replacement cover and screw for Fasco Bathroom Exhaust Fan Model #765. The cover does not fit tight to ceiling, and I am hesitant to try to tighten for fear of having to deal with a bigger issue. Please advise if available and price. Thank you
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!