Need a light lens for a fasco mod#693 bathroom fan
6 3/4" × 8" ser# 102234
I am looking for a lens cover from a 30 year old bath fan Aubrey Mfg Model 7002 could anybody help me where to find it
I am looking for a complete Fasco Model #656 bathroom exhaust unit. This unit is probably 45 years old.
Thanks for directing us to Carroll. They had the vent fan cover for our 30 year old Fasco bath fan and it"s on the way. As long as the fan is working, we hope to not have to replace since it means attic time and floor removal. this quick project has already gone way over time allotment!
I too needed a lens for my 20 year old fasco fan/light. Carroll Parts in Kansas City had the part in stock. No need to replace the old fan assembly when i needed only a lens.Carroll Parts definitely did me a solid! A+ service and knowledge.
You should to proper way to handle it and correct way inside the angle,exhaust fan which would have required a lot of drywall and plaster work on a swirled plastic.
I need a replacement cover and screw for Fasco Bathroom Exhaust Fan Model #765. The cover does not fit tight to ceiling, and I am hesitant to try to tighten for fear of having to deal with a bigger issue. Please advise if available and price. Thank you
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot Furnace Problems (Before Calling In the Pros)
- 13 Lanterns For Your Porch, Patio, or Garden
- 5 Ways to Repurpose Old Window Screens
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Classic Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- DIY Workbenches: 5 You Can Build in a Weekend
- 7 DIY Ways to Reuse a 5-Gal Bucket
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Knock-Your-Socks-Off Laundry Room Ideas
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 9 Decorating Lessons We Learned from Social Media
- Three Ways to Find a Wall Stud (Without Fancy Equipment)
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!