Need a light lens for a fasco mod#693 bathroom fan
6 3/4" × 8" ser# 102234
I am looking for a lens cover from a 30 year old bath fan Aubrey Mfg Model 7002 could anybody help me where to find it
I am looking for a complete Fasco Model #656 bathroom exhaust unit. This unit is probably 45 years old.
Thanks for directing us to Carroll. They had the vent fan cover for our 30 year old Fasco bath fan and it"s on the way. As long as the fan is working, we hope to not have to replace since it means attic time and floor removal. this quick project has already gone way over time allotment!
I too needed a lens for my 20 year old fasco fan/light. Carroll Parts in Kansas City had the part in stock. No need to replace the old fan assembly when i needed only a lens.Carroll Parts definitely did me a solid! A+ service and knowledge.
You should to proper way to handle it and correct way inside the angle,exhaust fan which would have required a lot of drywall and plaster work on a swirled plastic.
I need a replacement cover and screw for Fasco Bathroom Exhaust Fan Model #765. The cover does not fit tight to ceiling, and I am hesitant to try to tighten for fear of having to deal with a bigger issue. Please advise if available and price. Thank you
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes