I am looking for a BAR for a Craftman Model#358 352680 Part # 71-36374. A christmas present a couple of years ago, bent bar and ***** says no replacement available. If I can't find a bar, anyone want to buy a good chainsaw otherwise.
Take a look in the yellow pages for a saw shop or small power tool dealer. Consumer saw bars come in various lengths and use just a couple different types of chain. Take in the saw for an evaluation. They will have what you are looking for, and may even be able to upgrade you from a laminated to solid bar. Also, while you are at it, get rid of the original safety chain and put a saw chain on that can cut wood. You will be amazed at the difference. The tree might even fall away from the bar so it doesn't bend.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!