I am looking for a BAR for a Craftman Model#358 352680 Part # 71-36374. A christmas present a couple of years ago, bent bar and ***** says no replacement available. If I can't find a bar, anyone want to buy a good chainsaw otherwise.
Take a look in the yellow pages for a saw shop or small power tool dealer. Consumer saw bars come in various lengths and use just a couple different types of chain. Take in the saw for an evaluation. They will have what you are looking for, and may even be able to upgrade you from a laminated to solid bar. Also, while you are at it, get rid of the original safety chain and put a saw chain on that can cut wood. You will be amazed at the difference. The tree might even fall away from the bar so it doesn't bend.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- Recipe for Success: 10 Easy Kitchen Storage Hacks
- Winning Combinations: 9 "Can't Miss" Color Schemes
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- The Ultimate All-Natural Cleaning Guide