I am looking for a BAR for a Craftman Model#358 352680 Part # 71-36374. A christmas present a couple of years ago, bent bar and ***** says no replacement available. If I can't find a bar, anyone want to buy a good chainsaw otherwise.
Take a look in the yellow pages for a saw shop or small power tool dealer. Consumer saw bars come in various lengths and use just a couple different types of chain. Take in the saw for an evaluation. They will have what you are looking for, and may even be able to upgrade you from a laminated to solid bar. Also, while you are at it, get rid of the original safety chain and put a saw chain on that can cut wood. You will be amazed at the difference. The tree might even fall away from the bar so it doesn't bend.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!