The table is five years old, purchased from *****. Made entirely of green pvc plastic except for the glass top. All peices assemble using plastic connectors. The four legs assemble by placing them in position and snapping a square white plastic retainer over the top and bottom point at which the legs come together. When clipped together the legs form the glass top support, the uprights, the foot, and the umbrella channel. A plastic adjuster assembly is inserted into each leg to make it height adjustable. One leg is now broken and a replacement is needed. The manufacturer is unknown and their are no markings, letters, or symbols to id the manufacturer.
Any idea where a part would be available?
I can email a digital picture if anyone offers assistance but needs more info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!