The table is five years old, purchased from *****. Made entirely of green pvc plastic except for the glass top. All peices assemble using plastic connectors. The four legs assemble by placing them in position and snapping a square white plastic retainer over the top and bottom point at which the legs come together. When clipped together the legs form the glass top support, the uprights, the foot, and the umbrella channel. A plastic adjuster assembly is inserted into each leg to make it height adjustable. One leg is now broken and a replacement is needed. The manufacturer is unknown and their are no markings, letters, or symbols to id the manufacturer.
Any idea where a part would be available?
I can email a digital picture if anyone offers assistance but needs more info.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects