***** 42" Rotary Mower model number 917.253151 looking for three lawn mower blades part number (9484H), not available from the ***** parts store. I can't use the mower deck without new blades. Help!! Blades are about 14.5" long
Maliboots - hi, I'd remove the old blades and take them with me to one of the "big box" stores, or to a place like Ace or True Value Hardware. If you're in a more rural location, one of the lawn & garden or tractor supply places will likely have replacement blades. All of those places would want to compare the ones that came off your mower with what they have in stock. I hope this helps some - good luck! Jim D/West Point, VA
Overfilled oil in lawn mower!!
Craftsman 6.5 Hp Lawn mower engine wont start after ...
What kind of lawn mower is best?
mower blade sharpening jig?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!