***** 42" Rotary Mower model number 917.253151 looking for three lawn mower blades part number (9484H), not available from the ***** parts store. I can't use the mower deck without new blades. Help!! Blades are about 14.5" long
Maliboots - hi, I'd remove the old blades and take them with me to one of the "big box" stores, or to a place like Ace or True Value Hardware. If you're in a more rural location, one of the lawn & garden or tractor supply places will likely have replacement blades. All of those places would want to compare the ones that came off your mower with what they have in stock. I hope this helps some - good luck! Jim D/West Point, VA
Overfilled oil in lawn mower!!
Craftsman 6.5 Hp Lawn mower engine wont start after ...
What kind of lawn mower is best?
mower blade sharpening jig?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 IKEA Favorites Made New with Paint
- The Tiniest Appliances You Never Knew Existed
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 15 Once-Popular Home Items Now Vanishing
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 7 Reasons to Reconsider Wallpaper
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 12 "Different" Ways to Store Firewood
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- Beyond White: 11 Bathroom Paint Colors
- 10 DIYs for a Festive Front Door This Fall
- 10 Creative New Ways to Use Old Bottles
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!