***** 42" Rotary Mower model number 917.253151 looking for three lawn mower blades part number (9484H), not available from the ***** parts store. I can't use the mower deck without new blades. Help!! Blades are about 14.5" long
Maliboots - hi, I'd remove the old blades and take them with me to one of the "big box" stores, or to a place like Ace or True Value Hardware. If you're in a more rural location, one of the lawn & garden or tractor supply places will likely have replacement blades. All of those places would want to compare the ones that came off your mower with what they have in stock. I hope this helps some - good luck! Jim D/West Point, VA
Overfilled oil in lawn mower!!
Craftsman 6.5 Hp Lawn mower engine wont start after ...
What kind of lawn mower is best?
mower blade sharpening jig?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!