I have a Tappan stove with pull out for the burners and oven on top. I hate to part with this but it is need of repair- I have had no luck so far for parts-I need dials with the glass, new burner etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Because it is so rare I don't want to part with it but my family is saying it is time to go. Please help!!
Hanging on in Saskatchewan.
I also have a 1960 stove that I don't want to part with. Only one burner works and it stays at one temperature. The double oven works great. I do a lot of baking and love that the ovens are at eye level. I am also looking for parts as I refuse to let go. Mine is stainless steel which is the in thing now.
I have finally decided to part with my fully working and perfect stove. Every thing still works even the clock! Willing to sell as is or for parts for the right price.
Have you had any luck repairing your stove? I have an old Tappan gas stove, and everything works but the clock. I haven't had any success finding a replacement or anyone who can fix it.
I need the knob for the 2nd from right for the large eye on the pullout part ,it is the piece that fits between the knob and the dial itself it is moon shaped on the knob side amd square on the dial side anyone have one for sale
I have a 1961 Frigidaire Flair Range, Model RCIB-645-2 and I am looking for the glass control panel The glass panel behind all of the control knobs). Is your stove the same model and is it still for sale?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love