I have a Tappan stove with pull out for the burners and oven on top. I hate to part with this but it is need of repair- I have had no luck so far for parts-I need dials with the glass, new burner etc. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Because it is so rare I don't want to part with it but my family is saying it is time to go. Please help!!
Hanging on in Saskatchewan.
I also have a 1960 stove that I don't want to part with. Only one burner works and it stays at one temperature. The double oven works great. I do a lot of baking and love that the ovens are at eye level. I am also looking for parts as I refuse to let go. Mine is stainless steel which is the in thing now.
I have finally decided to part with my fully working and perfect stove. Every thing still works even the clock! Willing to sell as is or for parts for the right price.
Have you had any luck repairing your stove? I have an old Tappan gas stove, and everything works but the clock. I haven't had any success finding a replacement or anyone who can fix it.
I need the knob for the 2nd from right for the large eye on the pullout part ,it is the piece that fits between the knob and the dial itself it is moon shaped on the knob side amd square on the dial side anyone have one for sale
I have a 1961 Frigidaire Flair Range, Model RCIB-645-2 and I am looking for the glass control panel The glass panel behind all of the control knobs). Is your stove the same model and is it still for sale?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes