I have an older, excellent running belt sander, model SR500-04, that I'm trying to track down 3" x 20" belts for. Yes, that was 3" x 20"!!! From what I understand, this size belt has been off the market for 5-6 years. Any help or suggestions is greatly appreciated.
Yes, it is most frustrating. I have also been told by B&D that they don't make them that size anymore. I was told that a Calgary Company (Canadian Woodworking) will custom make the belt size you require. Apparently the price isn't bad, but I haven't checked it out yet.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!