IF ANY ON IS LOOKING FOR A OWNERS MANUAL I HAVE ONE I COULD MAKE COPY AND E-MAIL IT TO YOU CONTACT ME AT [email protected]
i would like to have a copy of that I just removed one from someones basement to put in my shop, Man was that a job took 7 grown men to get that baby up the stairs.
I have recently moved into a older home with this particular furnance. If you still have this available I could sure use a copy of it.
would it be posible to get a copy of that longwood manual? I just baught a used one and someone else removed it from the house and took wiring ALL APART!
I bought my dads house that has a longwood furnace it has been in the house for over 30 years.i need a diagram on how to wire the damper fan as the people that dad sold it to before I got it unwired it.i had the motor rebuilt but not sure what wire goes where.a full Manuel would be great if you could send me one.tx
Hi Faith, Hope you're still out there. I too would like a copy for this beast. Thanks for your years of service! ;-) Brad
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!