I need a Locking Lever (#2-623796-020).
No longer available from Sears.
Any idea where to find one?
Do you know who Sears'supplier #315 is/was?
I have a router of this model. Today when I was trying to use it and it only ran intermittently. I took the top cover off and discovered that the plastic top bearing holder was cracked. On checking with Sears, that part is no longer available. So my router is junk. You are welcome to have this unit if you pay the shipping to send it. My unit was working fine the last time I used it, so I don't know of any other problems with mine. If you are interested, you can call at 317-413-6057 or email at [email protected]
Scroller saw model 315.10721
Owners Manual for Sears Belt Sander Model 315.11751
Sears Router Model 315-17-550 Owners Manual
Craftsman Router Part Needed
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects