I am looking for a pulley - part number 816407 for the 12 inch Craftsman Band Saw 2 speed Model no 113.248320 . According to the Sears web site the part is no longer available and no alternative is suggested.
can't find one.sanded inside of pulley ,cleaned shaft ,used a new keyway ,cranked allen screw hard.works good,not perfect!
I am looking for a motor, dead or alive for parts for my 12" band saw. I am now down can't do anything. I have looked every where. I can buy a new one but can't afford it. I'm in Houston area.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects