M*nards sell it.
www.dry-b-lo.com www.undercoverdecks.com www.dekdrain.com
You could also look at using vinyl & fibreglass decking that is applied to 3/4 t&g ply I have used both with success each having their own advantages. Do an internet search for those, and if you have further questions if they interest you just ask.
You can use a sealed concrete, look at our site's Greenvalley Project, I used that application for that deck.
Then there are a few composite (mostly injection molded rather than Trex style of wood/plastic mixtures) types of decking that can be used as well, these interlock and provide a water seal.
The higher end you would look at a t&g (tongue & groove) applied & sealed fir or ipe for example.
Plywood vs. OSB vs. Gerogia Pacific gypsum roof deck...
Weather Best Decking
Composite deck material
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Top 11 Color Trends to Follow in 2014
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 “Stone Sober” Household Uses for Liquor
- 10 Fun Planters to Make with Everyday Objects
- 15 Spring Home Maintenance Musts
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- Wow-Worthy Window Films: 11 Top Picks
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Air Quality
- 10 Ingenious Home Uses for Baking Soda