I have 2 deep cigarette burns on my oak coffee table. Does anyone know how I would repair this by myself? Any help is greatly appreciated.
Your best bet would be to use a burn-in stick. You can get these at local woodworking supply stores of at www.woodcraft.com. You will have to purchase a burn-in iron, burn-in balm and some spray lacquer to seal the burn-in. This can be tricky if you haven't any wood repair experience. May be better off looking in the yellow pages under furniture repair. Cost is about $40.00 per repair.
Hydraulic lifting mechanism for table
routing a curve on a routing table
HELP - I spilled nail polish remover on a finished t...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!