We are building a house that has beige siding with stone accents that are tans, browns, yellows. The house has a black door and black shutters.
For our front porch, we are doing stamped concrete, and have been told we need to pick a base color and a color for the powder they put on top so that the mold does not stick to the concrete.
In order to tie in the black doors with the brown/tan elements, we thought about doing a gray base, with tan/brown powder release. Does anyone have any experience with stamped concrete colors and how they work with each other. I.e., do we need to pick two gray colors or can we mix and match.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love