We are building a house that has beige siding with stone accents that are tans, browns, yellows. The house has a black door and black shutters.
For our front porch, we are doing stamped concrete, and have been told we need to pick a base color and a color for the powder they put on top so that the mold does not stick to the concrete.
In order to tie in the black doors with the brown/tan elements, we thought about doing a gray base, with tan/brown powder release. Does anyone have any experience with stamped concrete colors and how they work with each other. I.e., do we need to pick two gray colors or can we mix and match.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects