We are building a house that has beige siding with stone accents that are tans, browns, yellows. The house has a black door and black shutters.
For our front porch, we are doing stamped concrete, and have been told we need to pick a base color and a color for the powder they put on top so that the mold does not stick to the concrete.
In order to tie in the black doors with the brown/tan elements, we thought about doing a gray base, with tan/brown powder release. Does anyone have any experience with stamped concrete colors and how they work with each other. I.e., do we need to pick two gray colors or can we mix and match.
Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!