I would love to do something about this company. Your complaint is just like mine and they just thumb their nose and say too bad. I just get so tired of fighting but I am going to keep going. Maybe there should be a class action suit?
I am beginning to think that there might be enough of us to get together and sue these crooks. I have been told just what you were told. I could also add stress and other problems caused by this ongoing fight with these people.
They wanted me to pour pool shock all over the deck into to the ground with all my plants and my dogs and other animals. I said no and was told if I won't co-operate what did I want anyway? They can not be allowed to get away with this any longer!!!!!
I loved my deck for the first six months - now I hate it... Nothing works - I requested that they offer to replace the decking with the new CX material and I would do the install but they would not go for it. My deck is around a pool and I believe the chlorine makes the mold grow even faster... I am up to exploring a lawsuit...
We have continued to have problems with mold despite the many products we've used that have been recommended by the company. We got some reaction from them last fall when we contacted the CT state attorney general's office, but after cleaning with one of their new "miracle" products the mold didn't appear for awhile because of winter and now, of course, it's back. We are ready to pursue this. How many people are interested?
Deborah Weiss, Trumbull CT 203-378-5057. Let's see how many people there are that are having problems with CorrectDeck.
I'm interested. I recently applied the Behr product recommended on Correct Deck's web site. It has worked longer than any other product I've tried so far, but now the spots are coming back.
If there are enough people out there who are unhappy with this product we should sue and save others from this company's unconcern for customers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 25 Insanely Easy-to-Make Holiday Ornaments
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 10 Classic Ways to Brighten Up a Dark Room
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 7 Unauthorized Uses for Common Appliances
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- Best Secret Hiding Spots We've Ever Seen
- Sweet Dreams: 15 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 17 Creative Ways to Repurpose Cardboard
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow ANYWHERE
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 10 Bookcases You Can Make Yourself
- 7 Mistakes Not to Make with Your Fireplace
- The Easy 1-Hour Money-Saving Home Checkup
- Quick Fixes for a Fresher Shower
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Ways to Redecorate Without Spending a Dime
- 16 Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!