I would love to do something about this company. Your complaint is just like mine and they just thumb their nose and say too bad. I just get so tired of fighting but I am going to keep going. Maybe there should be a class action suit?
I am beginning to think that there might be enough of us to get together and sue these crooks. I have been told just what you were told. I could also add stress and other problems caused by this ongoing fight with these people.
They wanted me to pour pool shock all over the deck into to the ground with all my plants and my dogs and other animals. I said no and was told if I won't co-operate what did I want anyway? They can not be allowed to get away with this any longer!!!!!
I loved my deck for the first six months - now I hate it... Nothing works - I requested that they offer to replace the decking with the new CX material and I would do the install but they would not go for it. My deck is around a pool and I believe the chlorine makes the mold grow even faster... I am up to exploring a lawsuit...
We have continued to have problems with mold despite the many products we've used that have been recommended by the company. We got some reaction from them last fall when we contacted the CT state attorney general's office, but after cleaning with one of their new "miracle" products the mold didn't appear for awhile because of winter and now, of course, it's back. We are ready to pursue this. How many people are interested?
Deborah Weiss, Trumbull CT 203-378-5057. Let's see how many people there are that are having problems with CorrectDeck.
I'm interested. I recently applied the Behr product recommended on Correct Deck's web site. It has worked longer than any other product I've tried so far, but now the spots are coming back.
If there are enough people out there who are unhappy with this product we should sue and save others from this company's unconcern for customers.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!