Ok, here is the situation. I have purchased and completle built my deck out of ***** .40 ACQ Pressure Treated wood. I stained it with Olympic semi transparent "redwood" stain. It looks bueatiful and I know the stain will add added UV protection at the very least. Now, what sealer should I use? I have read that a sealer is important but I can't find anywhere regarding the scenario that I am proposing, PT wood with semi tran stain... I have alread bought the Oylmpic sealer that is clear but wanted to know if there was something better or more crucial or with the PT wood it really isn't going to matter and anything extra will ultimitly be a help.
Thank for your response...
have fun always
- Forum >
- Lawn & Garden >
- HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transparent stain now what sealer should I use?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 30 Things Everyone Should Know
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 20 Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 9 Ways to Troubleshoot the Furnace
- 11 Real Haunted Houses to Visit--If You Dare!
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 8 Ways to Make a Small Room Look Big
- 21 Expert Picks for Fail-Safe Colors
- 10 Fall Door DIYs for the Best House on the Block
- The Cheapest Ways to Boost Home Value
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- 10 Unexpected Uses for Spray Paint
- 8 Unique Ways to Build Your Own Table
- Woodworking for Beginners: 10 Projects
- 8 Amazing Handmade Kitchen Counters
- 10 New Uses for Old Dressers
- 7 Upgrades You Can Do in Under 300 Seconds
- 10 Thrifty DIY Ways to Organize Your Home
- 26 Easy Painted Pumpkins for Halloween
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 5 "Make in a Weekend" Bookshelf Projects
- 3 New Ways to Decorate with Fallen Leaves
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Storage Hacks
- 121 DIY Ideas for Halloween
- The 10 Best Things to Buy Secondhand
- 16 Must-See Coffee Tables You Can DIY—Easily!