Ok, here is the situation. I have purchased and completle built my deck out of ***** .40 ACQ Pressure Treated wood. I stained it with Olympic semi transparent "redwood" stain. It looks bueatiful and I know the stain will add added UV protection at the very least. Now, what sealer should I use? I have read that a sealer is important but I can't find anywhere regarding the scenario that I am proposing, PT wood with semi tran stain... I have alread bought the Oylmpic sealer that is clear but wanted to know if there was something better or more crucial or with the PT wood it really isn't going to matter and anything extra will ultimitly be a help.
Thank for your response...
have fun always
- Forum >
- Lawn & Garden >
- HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transparent stain now what sealer should I use?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!