Ok, here is the situation. I have purchased and completle built my deck out of ***** .40 ACQ Pressure Treated wood. I stained it with Olympic semi transparent "redwood" stain. It looks bueatiful and I know the stain will add added UV protection at the very least. Now, what sealer should I use? I have read that a sealer is important but I can't find anywhere regarding the scenario that I am proposing, PT wood with semi tran stain... I have alread bought the Oylmpic sealer that is clear but wanted to know if there was something better or more crucial or with the PT wood it really isn't going to matter and anything extra will ultimitly be a help.
Thank for your response...
have fun always
- Forum >
- Lawn & Garden >
- HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transparent stain now what sealer should I use?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes