I understand that it is not a good idea to sand pressure treated wood, because of the arsenic content. If this is true, what is the best method of removing paint from a pressure treated wood deck?
There are a couple of removers made for decks and they are made by the Flood Company and Wolman. They work fairly well but it depends on the type of coating(deck enamel or a stain) on your deck as to how well they will work.
Pressure Treated Wood
Staining pressure treated wood
Best Sealer for Pressure Treated Deck?
HELP... Pressure Treated wood deck w/ semi transpare...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects