Neighbours bought the lot below us and built a huge sloped roof house that juts up in front of our wrap around deck and has completely obstructed the view. All we can see is the angled roof in front and worse, the house is only 5ft away from our deck as they built super close to the house.
I am trying to figure out how to fix the problem. The wrap around deck also houses the main entrance to the house, with a staircase leading up to it. I am looking for design ideas for blocking the obstructed view.
Am also considering viability of changing landscaping so that the side of the house becomes the focal point and give it a deck and change so the view is good from the side since it no longer is good from the front of the house.
Thanks for any help!!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects