I was not sure where to post my question.
I need help with sealing a driveway. I live in the Boston area and the last winter did some damagae. The driveway is 15 years old and was seal coated 2 years ago.
I have many cracks and the white stone is showing. some of them are 1/2 inch wide
I need how what material to use ( oil, latex, ) and how it should be applied.
I think the last sealcoating did more damage than good. I have a big driveway and the last firm sprayed it on and they were done in 30 minutes. I have more cracks in thje last two years that in the previous
I would appreciate any help on the does and don'ts of driveway sealing.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects