I was not sure where to post my question.
I need help with sealing a driveway. I live in the Boston area and the last winter did some damagae. The driveway is 15 years old and was seal coated 2 years ago.
I have many cracks and the white stone is showing. some of them are 1/2 inch wide
I need how what material to use ( oil, latex, ) and how it should be applied.
I think the last sealcoating did more damage than good. I have a big driveway and the last firm sprayed it on and they were done in 30 minutes. I have more cracks in thje last two years that in the previous
I would appreciate any help on the does and don'ts of driveway sealing.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!