Hello. This is my first time on here so I hope this helps. I am looking to replace my rotting wood patio cover with the new aluminum type material. I believe one of the original brand names is Alumawood. This issue I'm having is that there are also off brands out there since Alumawood is a patented material through a single company. The main difference i'm seeing between the original Alumawood brand and off brands is price. I'm looking for a 240 sq ft. cover and the off brands are closer to the $2k march whereas the Alumawood brand is nearer to $3500. Is there really that much of a difference beteen this main brand and the off brands? Is it worth the extra money or am I just as well off going with a different brand that's cheaper. Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!!
There are a lot of aluminum patio cover manufactures, but only one Alumawood. Alumawood is manufactured by Amerimax Building Products and backs their product with a Lifetime Warranty. Amerimax has about to celebrate 30 years of manufacturing Alumawood which is by far the most recognized brand in the industry. Alumawood has the Teflon surface protector within their Aluma-Shield Paint system. The Aluma-Shield paint system is a modified siliconized-polyester paint with the Teflon surface protector. Aluma-Shield paint system with the Teflon surface protector will give the patio cover more protection of staining keeping a "looks like new" appearance for many years. Amerimax has more control over the quality of their products since they are the only manufacturer that paints and embossed their aluminum. This leads to a more consistent color match all the time. This is why some of their competition has come to them to paint their materials. Alumawood is engineered to follow the strict 2006 International Building Codes and prints are available for contractors to local permits. The right choice is Alumawood because of they are the original; made with the best materials; and backed by established and stable company.
Alumawood patio covers are a trademark product by Amerimax building Products inc.This product provides a particular detailed appearance which cannot be copied by other brands. They fail to duplicate a custom home look and other products appear more towards a mobile home look. When deciding on aluminum products for your patio cover shade structure you have to be extremely particular thru the decision process. after all, you are the one that has to live with your decision, it's not like you can return your patio cover once it is installed. Although any Aluminum product will last for years the clients that frequent my company are the most pickiest people on earth. They want quality and they want to trust someone to help them decide what is best for appearance. I Have a choice to buy any products on the market and I choose the Alumawood Tm product. I invite you to visit my website at www.alumawoodfactorydirect.net for more information. One reason why companies do not sell genuine Alumawood products is that Amerimax requires perfect credit to buy from them. The alternative products require little credibility to buy from them and in most cases they do not require a contractors license. I question other company's credibility when they use the Alumawood Tm. names on their advertising and sell the other products. That is dishonest and usually a indicator of the company's character.
I got a good quote from http://alumawood-patio-cover-kits.com and recommend you give them a try as well for genuine Alumawood products.
Hey BV000456, I noticed on your website you show some of my pictures. I do not mind, since I gave them to Amerimax. You are using the Maxx Panel picture on the Newport Flat pan page, You should change that. I hope you sell many patio covers this year and good luck.
Air Vents for Patio Cover
HELP!!! My Patio is rotten and I don't know where t...
Supporting patio cover beams
Patio cover question...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Capitalize on Your Attic: 10 Inspirations
- 15 Once-Popular Items Now Vanishing
- 133 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 16 New Ways to Store Kitchen Necessities
- 12 Garden Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Design a Rustic Bathroom: 10 Inspirations
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 283 Great DIY Project Ideas
- The Right Path: 15 Wonderful Walkway Designs
- 10 Ways to Expand into Your Garage
- 17 Backsplashes for a Unique Kitchen
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- Make Your Small Bathroom Feel BIG
- 108 Easy Outdoor Living Ideas
- 10 Smart New Uses for Old Tires
- 14 Room Dividers to Organize Your Space
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- Facade Facelift: Simple, Affordable Ways to Make a Better First Impression
- Reconsider Aboveground Pools: 10 Reasons Why
- 5 New Uses for Old Wooden Crates
- 21 Paint Colors That Never Fail
- 1 Dozen Ways to Maximize a Small Yard
- 12 Fresh Ideas for Your Kids' Room
- 11 Beautiful Clutter-Busting Closets