Does anyone know anything about TWP Cedar Tone Gold for staining a cedar deck? I know TWP is a good product but many deck staining companies I have seen are advertising TWP Cedar Tone Gold. I was told by one deck staining company not to hire anyone using this as they said they are mixing the TWP with something like mineral spirits and calling it Cedar Tone Gold. I would like to know if this is a true statement or if the Cedar Tone Gold is OK to have someone use on our deck. Thanks.
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
Cedar in the tub/shower enclosure.
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING