Does anyone know anything about TWP Cedar Tone Gold for staining a cedar deck? I know TWP is a good product but many deck staining companies I have seen are advertising TWP Cedar Tone Gold. I was told by one deck staining company not to hire anyone using this as they said they are mixing the TWP with something like mineral spirits and calling it Cedar Tone Gold. I would like to know if this is a true statement or if the Cedar Tone Gold is OK to have someone use on our deck. Thanks.
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
Cedar in the tub/shower enclosure.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight