Does anyone know anything about TWP Cedar Tone Gold for staining a cedar deck? I know TWP is a good product but many deck staining companies I have seen are advertising TWP Cedar Tone Gold. I was told by one deck staining company not to hire anyone using this as they said they are mixing the TWP with something like mineral spirits and calling it Cedar Tone Gold. I would like to know if this is a true statement or if the Cedar Tone Gold is OK to have someone use on our deck. Thanks.
Can I create a flower bed abudding cedar siding of h...
Red versus White Cedar fence
Cedar in the tub/shower enclosure.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers