Our carpenter is about to install 29" MDF doors on our new bathroom vanity. He has already attached the hinges on the cabinets, and we are now just waiting for the doors to come. As it is now, the lower hinge will be 4" from the bottom of the door to the middle of the hinge. The upper hinge will be 9" from the top of the door to the middle of the hinge. Is this correct?? Is there a possibility, or even a probability, that the door will warp since it will not be equally supported - top and bottom.
lazy susan door hinge??
Where can I get laminate countertops cut/a cabinet d...
hidden hinges for closet door
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight