Our carpenter is about to install 29" MDF doors on our new bathroom vanity. He has already attached the hinges on the cabinets, and we are now just waiting for the doors to come. As it is now, the lower hinge will be 4" from the bottom of the door to the middle of the hinge. The upper hinge will be 9" from the top of the door to the middle of the hinge. Is this correct?? Is there a possibility, or even a probability, that the door will warp since it will not be equally supported - top and bottom.
lazy susan door hinge??
Where can I get laminate countertops cut/a cabinet d...
hidden hinges for closet door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love