Our carpenter is about to install 29" MDF doors on our new bathroom vanity. He has already attached the hinges on the cabinets, and we are now just waiting for the doors to come. As it is now, the lower hinge will be 4" from the bottom of the door to the middle of the hinge. The upper hinge will be 9" from the top of the door to the middle of the hinge. Is this correct?? Is there a possibility, or even a probability, that the door will warp since it will not be equally supported - top and bottom.
lazy susan door hinge??
Where can I get laminate countertops cut/a cabinet d...
hidden hinges for closet door
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers