Our carpenter is about to install 29" MDF doors on our new bathroom vanity. He has already attached the hinges on the cabinets, and we are now just waiting for the doors to come. As it is now, the lower hinge will be 4" from the bottom of the door to the middle of the hinge. The upper hinge will be 9" from the top of the door to the middle of the hinge. Is this correct?? Is there a possibility, or even a probability, that the door will warp since it will not be equally supported - top and bottom.
lazy susan door hinge??
Where can I get laminate countertops cut/a cabinet d...
hidden hinges for closet door
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects