What is the best recommended synthetic material for decking or FRONT STOOP application. We'd like to use the same material (for aesthetic reasons) for the stairs and the railings.
My husband wants to use MAHOGANY wood, but I'm afraid that will fade to a grayish color in a few years. My main concern is having least maintenance and keeping a nice red color of the stoop for many (at least 15 years)
I've heard mixed reviews on the synthetics with warping issues on stairs and also railings??
I'd like to hear facts about each--advantages and disadvantages.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!