What is the best recommended synthetic material for decking or FRONT STOOP application. We'd like to use the same material (for aesthetic reasons) for the stairs and the railings.
My husband wants to use MAHOGANY wood, but I'm afraid that will fade to a grayish color in a few years. My main concern is having least maintenance and keeping a nice red color of the stoop for many (at least 15 years)
I've heard mixed reviews on the synthetics with warping issues on stairs and also railings??
I'd like to hear facts about each--advantages and disadvantages.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!