Does anyone have plans for an outdoor manual dumbwaiter? We have a great roof deck, but it is not easy to bring up the important stuff (margaritas, beer, and chips).
Some kind of a pulley system would be fine, as I don't want to deal with an electric unit.
Hi My name is Jorge Lozano ([email protected])from México City, I bought an amazing 50kg new dumb waiter from a supplier in China really cheap an modern, sadly where I suppose to install it Im having problems due to a concrete structure that I not contemplate before I´m looking some other place in the house to install it but it seems that is not going to work, maybe Im going to need to sell it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects