Does anyone have plans for an outdoor manual dumbwaiter? We have a great roof deck, but it is not easy to bring up the important stuff (margaritas, beer, and chips).
Some kind of a pulley system would be fine, as I don't want to deal with an electric unit.
Hi My name is Jorge Lozano ([email protected])from México City, I bought an amazing 50kg new dumb waiter from a supplier in China really cheap an modern, sadly where I suppose to install it Im having problems due to a concrete structure that I not contemplate before I´m looking some other place in the house to install it but it seems that is not going to work, maybe Im going to need to sell it.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!