HELP!!! My Patio is rotten and I don't know where to begin!
We have a patio that was added on to our house before we purchased it. It is connected inside the attic so there is really no way to tear it all down without A LOT of work and that is really impossible since my husband and I know nothing about carpentry. There are some places where the plywood and other lumber used is rotten. Only thing is, there is 3 yes 3 layers of shingles on top of this patio cover and we are clueless where to begin! We want to sell the house and we are not comfortable selling as is. CAN ANYONE STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!