HELP!!! My Patio is rotten and I don't know where to begin!
We have a patio that was added on to our house before we purchased it. It is connected inside the attic so there is really no way to tear it all down without A LOT of work and that is really impossible since my husband and I know nothing about carpentry. There are some places where the plywood and other lumber used is rotten. Only thing is, there is 3 yes 3 layers of shingles on top of this patio cover and we are clueless where to begin! We want to sell the house and we are not comfortable selling as is. CAN ANYONE STEER ME IN THE RIGHT DIRECTION?
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 10 Planters You Can Make Out of Everyday Things
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- Garden Paths: 12 Easy-to-Imitate Stone Walkways
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 9 Incredible Faux Finishes Possible with Paint
- 10 Sly Spots Where You Can Stash Your Storage Stuff
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight