Glad I checked Trex on internet before having my Taos, NM, south-facing deck replaced with it. But I'm totally confused about which way to go, not only for it but also for a full-sun-exposure observation deck on top of a carport that will be built next spring. I hate the feel of Pergo underfoot, so I'm thinking I might not like synthetic. Anyone have anything to say about TimberTech or Moisture Shield, which one blogger elsewhere recommends? Would ipe or ironwood really be better than cedar or redwood in a sometimes-snowy, sometimes-rainy low-humidity environment? We're kind of lackadaisical about maintenance, so what's a decent level that we can get away with and have the deck last 8-10 years?
when you decide to change deck materials matplex.com is a great site with lumber prices. it checks pricing for you.
We had a Trex deck built, the color was suppose to be dark brown. After 1 week we noticed the deck to be light brown, dark brown, it looks a mess. There's two pices that are ligt than three pieces that are dark, than 1 piece light.... We called the company that built the deck, they had a man from TREX come and look at it. He says that's how its suppose to be ?????? Can this be painted one color ?????
I want to build a composite deck and thought trex select would be a safe bet. Can anyone recommend a trouble free composite product>
was planning to start building a deck next month - think I'll just pour a deep monolithic patio instead.
Where can we get help for this problem, I need answers to which law firm is handling this false product of molded decking. just tell me what I need to do.
Stilhaus Kitchens wanted £1090 for the whole kitchen when howdens wanted over three grand so what all that about
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects