Has anyone used the Weather Best Decking material in the tropical teak? How does it look?(like teak?) Any problems?
Contractor started to install decking and was 3/4 done when we noticed that the decking was four or five shades of the same color. Checked edges of decking and found 12 different lot numbers. Retailer refuses to make good on it says it will all fade the same color - eventually. We are attempting to get the Weatherbest Rep to come look and replace material. Found out that the lots were made in 2006 and 2007. Weatherbest name sold to different company in 2007. I will not pay contractor and will not let him finish this deck with this decking.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 11 Homemade Sheds to Fill Your Storage Needs
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight