On May 11, 2007 I received a letter from Kadant Composites that I have been approved to have my deck replaced due to the defective material. Many boards are crumbling. In a letter back to them asking for a refund I was informed on June 15th, 2007 that I would be receiving a check for $5,330.00. Needless to say, on September 30th I got a letter from Kadant that there was no more money and I was out of luck. I tried to join the class action lawsuit. I traded e-mails with a lawyer from Shephard,Finkelman, Miller & Shah. They took my name and said they would update me on the class action complaint but have not been added to the class action compaint. Anybody know where I can go from here? Help!!!
Sears Craftsman Band Saw - Blade not turning
I'd like to raise my garge Floor to be even with liv...
I need to build a small upper level deck
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!