On May 11, 2007 I received a letter from Kadant Composites that I have been approved to have my deck replaced due to the defective material. Many boards are crumbling. In a letter back to them asking for a refund I was informed on June 15th, 2007 that I would be receiving a check for $5,330.00. Needless to say, on September 30th I got a letter from Kadant that there was no more money and I was out of luck. I tried to join the class action lawsuit. I traded e-mails with a lawyer from Shephard,Finkelman, Miller & Shah. They took my name and said they would update me on the class action complaint but have not been added to the class action compaint. Anybody know where I can go from here? Help!!!
I'd like to raise my garge Floor to be even with liv...
Craftsman Handtool Warranty Problems.
I need to build a small upper level deck
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING