I am not surprised by the number of complaints about this product. We experimented with this relatively new product and it has been a disaster.
This decking cannot be kept clean.
I have tried the Corte Clean product. It barely affects the spots on the deck.
I have used a power washer and it is very easy to adversely affect the Timber Tech surface. Power washing does little to clean our deck. A deck that gets a substantial amount of sun.
This company should not be making decking if this is the best they can do.
We wished we had used treated wood. It would have looked better and wouldn't have the constant maintenance this product demands. And even with the the maintenance the deck doesn't clean up.
Timber tech / Trex
mold and mildew on brick courtyard
Timber Tech Problems, swelling, mildew,discoloration
XLM turning white
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects