I just finished my 1st patio project ever, boy it sure was a serious job! I installed an 8x9 area this weekend, and it looks great except for one thing. I didn't buy enough snap edge or patio edging to go around the perimeter. I'm only short about 5 ft. and didn't want to spend the extra $25 @ lowe's for just the small amount I needed.
I will buy your leftover snap edge or patio barrier if you have some lying around that you just aren't going to use anymore. Just let me know what you would like for it and we'll negotiate!
Drip edge question
EDGE Snap TILE.
Radiant barrier or foam board to fix cold floor abov...
Fencing Yard... Landscape problem
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- 15 Fast Fixes for Your Home Facade
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers