I just finished my 1st patio project ever, boy it sure was a serious job! I installed an 8x9 area this weekend, and it looks great except for one thing. I didn't buy enough snap edge or patio edging to go around the perimeter. I'm only short about 5 ft. and didn't want to spend the extra $25 @ lowe's for just the small amount I needed.
I will buy your leftover snap edge or patio barrier if you have some lying around that you just aren't going to use anymore. Just let me know what you would like for it and we'll negotiate!
EDGE Snap TILE.
Drip edge question
Radiant barrier or foam board to fix cold floor abov...
Fencing Yard... Landscape problem
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!