12 years ago we put in a sand point for our house. The last few years we have water, butwe don't have much of it. I don't know much about this type of thing but i am hoping it is something we can fix ourself. We did put a new pump in about 4 years ago and that did seem to help for awhile. Just an FYI we do have alot of iron in our water and go through water heaters like every 3 years. I can only run the water in one place. If i do dishes we can't flush the toilet without the kitchen water almost stopping. Please advise any help or suggestions.
Flagstone Patio on Cement Board?
Simplest method fo treating mahogony deck and fir ra...
Shallow Well Problem (SandPoint)
Levelling a patio to stop water seeping
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!