I pd over $17,000 for a deck with 2 stairways.(we have exposed basement, so a 2nd story deck)in 2006. After only 1 year the deck was faded. 2nd yr it got mildew & a green moss or algae type growth. It gets plenty of sun so I don't know why it would get mold/algae. It's got a rough texture & is so faded now. I was just talking with my husband about cleaning & putting a clear sealer on it. The whole purpose of composite deck was to have maintainence free. I am not happy to have to maintain it! I am afraid that once I seal it, I will have to every year!
<a href="http://www.unitedfilter.com ">What is the i...
Bad siding video (Support contest)
Pesty feral cats
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!