Why do we have hot water in the kitchen and laundry room, but only lukewarm in the bathrooms? We have replaced the cartridges in the bathtub and one bathroom sink. the hor water heater is turned up as high as it will go.
I do not understand what cartridges you replaced. Turn on the hot water in the tub or sink. Locate the hot water pipes in the basement and follow them as far as you can go to the bathroom. Remove the access panel to the tub and feel the pipes and also under the sink. Where exactly do you lose the hot water? When you answer this question then I should be able to give you a better answer.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!