I would like to install a new shower head in both of my bathrooms, but come to the realization that removing the final piece from the old (plastic) head is quite impossible. I do not know if there was a "loctite" on the old one, but the attachment is still connected to the shower arm coming out of the wall. Every attempt to take it off has been to no evail. With every turn the arm rotates also. I would like to avoid calling a plumber for these jobs at 50 dollars/hour. What can I do!?
Water coming out of shower head and spout....at the ...
Shower head/stem - teflon tape removal?
no water to the shower head
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects