RUNNING NEW BATHROOM PLUMBING
IN 1938, IT HAS ONE BATH DOWNSTAIRS,WE'RE THINKING OF MAKING A CLOSET UPSTAIRS INTO A HALF BATH, I TALKED TO THE SELLER ABOUT THIS
AND HE ALREADY HAD CHECKED INTO IT THE PIPES
WILL BE RAN BETWEEN THE LIVING ROOM WALL AND THE PORCH WALL,I KNOW THE WATER PIPES WILL FIT BETWEEN THE WALLS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PIPE
RUNNING FROM THE TOILET... AND WILL YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE WATER FROM THE PIPES LOUD WHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM.....
Running your waterlines in the wall concerns me when you say the wall is between the living room and porch. Is this a heated porch? If so, no problem. If not, I would strongly suggest an alternate route on an interior wall. As far as noise goes. Will you be bothered by an occasional flush. You can run your drain line with cast iron to keep it a bit quieter. To run your soil stack upstairs, you'll need to create a chase to box the pipes in. Maybe you can disguise it as closet or a corner shelf. Just think creative. Hope I could be a help.
Low Water Pressure in Bathroom Sink
Oh Brown Water....Keep On Rollin'
What plumbing would I need to convert a single bathr...
Mystery leak (from vent pipe?)
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING