RUNNING NEW BATHROOM PLUMBING
IN 1938, IT HAS ONE BATH DOWNSTAIRS,WE'RE THINKING OF MAKING A CLOSET UPSTAIRS INTO A HALF BATH, I TALKED TO THE SELLER ABOUT THIS
AND HE ALREADY HAD CHECKED INTO IT THE PIPES
WILL BE RAN BETWEEN THE LIVING ROOM WALL AND THE PORCH WALL,I KNOW THE WATER PIPES WILL FIT BETWEEN THE WALLS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PIPE
RUNNING FROM THE TOILET... AND WILL YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE WATER FROM THE PIPES LOUD WHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM.....
Running your waterlines in the wall concerns me when you say the wall is between the living room and porch. Is this a heated porch? If so, no problem. If not, I would strongly suggest an alternate route on an interior wall. As far as noise goes. Will you be bothered by an occasional flush. You can run your drain line with cast iron to keep it a bit quieter. To run your soil stack upstairs, you'll need to create a chase to box the pipes in. Maybe you can disguise it as closet or a corner shelf. Just think creative. Hope I could be a help.
Low Water Pressure in Bathroom Sink
Oh Brown Water....Keep On Rollin'
bright orange water from tub faucet
What plumbing would I need to convert a single bathr...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects