RUNNING NEW BATHROOM PLUMBING
IN 1938, IT HAS ONE BATH DOWNSTAIRS,WE'RE THINKING OF MAKING A CLOSET UPSTAIRS INTO A HALF BATH, I TALKED TO THE SELLER ABOUT THIS
AND HE ALREADY HAD CHECKED INTO IT THE PIPES
WILL BE RAN BETWEEN THE LIVING ROOM WALL AND THE PORCH WALL,I KNOW THE WATER PIPES WILL FIT BETWEEN THE WALLS BUT WHAT ABOUT THE PIPE
RUNNING FROM THE TOILET... AND WILL YOU BE ABLE TO HEAR THE WATER FROM THE PIPES LOUD WHILE IN THE LIVING ROOM.....
Running your waterlines in the wall concerns me when you say the wall is between the living room and porch. Is this a heated porch? If so, no problem. If not, I would strongly suggest an alternate route on an interior wall. As far as noise goes. Will you be bothered by an occasional flush. You can run your drain line with cast iron to keep it a bit quieter. To run your soil stack upstairs, you'll need to create a chase to box the pipes in. Maybe you can disguise it as closet or a corner shelf. Just think creative. Hope I could be a help.
Low Water Pressure in Bathroom Sink
Oh Brown Water....Keep On Rollin'
What plumbing would I need to convert a single bathr...
Mystery leak (from vent pipe?)
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!