How much space is needed to house an 80 gallon water heater? What size water heater is needed to service two full bathrooms --with one bathroom having a 5.5 ft. Kohler whirlpool tub?
It is not a condition of how many bathrooms that you have, but the total number of people who will be using it and at what frequency. If you are a family with growing children (or plan on it) then an instantaneous water heater is the solution. This will give you plenty of hot water with no need to wait for the tank to heat the water. If only 2 or 3 people, then an 80 gallon tank with a quick recovery system should suffice with no problem.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!