I am moving into a new apartment this week an upon inspection, I found that there was white paint in the sink. I asked the manager to clean the sink and this was his solution. He says that this is normal and that this is a special paint that is bought at home depot or other home stores. With a baby on the way, should I be worried about this and if so, how can I get rid of it, as my manager isn't very knowledgable in my opinion? Thank you.
Full Set Beautiful GE Metal Kitchen Cabinets plus p...
Water back up in sink
Youngstown Kitchens by Mullins Sink
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!