Can I install a tub the opposite way from the faucet?? I want to make it easier to rinse tub by having the faucet and drain opposite each other. Besides a little more work in lines should I or should'nt I???? Every time you try to rinse it now the dirt is fighting the water to the drain and being pushed back by the force. This would be much easier but can it be done? What would the cons be for this project??
IF the faucet and other hardware has no connection to the tub - that is, it doesn't fit through moulded holes in the tub etc. then I'd think the main problem would be to move the drain so that it is now under the new, relocated drain hole in the tub. You might have to take out the old tub to determine what's needed. It kind of depends on what's in the floor under the tub. Would air ducts or electrical wires have to be moved? Is there sufficnent vertical space to have a downward angle on the new drain pipe before it reaches the old drain? Stuff like that.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes