i am moving into an old house. the past occupants for some reason spray painted the kitchen sink with silver gray paint yuckkkk.
i either need a way to remove it or help on where to look for a sink that measures 27 1/4 for length and 21 1/4 width . the bak wall is part of the sink also and that is where the faucets come out . please help me if u can thanks.
Replacing your sink sounds expensive. If you went to a standard sink your plumbing would have to be taken out of the wall and supplied from within your cabinet. You would also then need to replace your countertop or at least the backsplash where your present sink currently resides. You might consider re-enamaling you existing sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects Anyone Can Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 9 "Killer" Ways to Eliminate Weeds
- 142 Remarkable Houses Around the World
- Designers Reveal Today's Top 10 Bath Remodeling Trends
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 11 Amazing Homemade Sheds to Inspire Your Own
- Shelf Life: 10 Bookcase Projects You Can DIY
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight