i am moving into an old house. the past occupants for some reason spray painted the kitchen sink with silver gray paint yuckkkk.
i either need a way to remove it or help on where to look for a sink that measures 27 1/4 for length and 21 1/4 width . the bak wall is part of the sink also and that is where the faucets come out . please help me if u can thanks.
Replacing your sink sounds expensive. If you went to a standard sink your plumbing would have to be taken out of the wall and supplied from within your cabinet. You would also then need to replace your countertop or at least the backsplash where your present sink currently resides. You might consider re-enamaling you existing sink.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!