when shutting off fixtures throughout the house, a deep moaning horn sound emits through the pipes.....this occurs no matter which fixture is used and sometimes the noise occurs just out of the blue. Any suggestions?
Because it's caused by any and all taps, it must be in something common to the whole system. For lack of any better ideas, I suggest you go to the crawl space (or basement?) and have someone else make it fail. You might be able to find the problem by following the sound.
I have the same problem. What are we supposed to do when we find where it is coming from? I think mine comes from where my home filter is installed. I changed the filter and still have the problem. What do I do?
hole in a pipe that is used to run water to a radiat...
Air in water pipes/water heater blow off valve
Hot water in my toilet
Air in water pipes
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes