when shutting off fixtures throughout the house, a deep moaning horn sound emits through the pipes.....this occurs no matter which fixture is used and sometimes the noise occurs just out of the blue. Any suggestions?
Because it's caused by any and all taps, it must be in something common to the whole system. For lack of any better ideas, I suggest you go to the crawl space (or basement?) and have someone else make it fail. You might be able to find the problem by following the sound.
I have the same problem. What are we supposed to do when we find where it is coming from? I think mine comes from where my home filter is installed. I changed the filter and still have the problem. What do I do?
hole in a pipe that is used to run water to a radiat...
Air in water pipes/water heater blow off valve
Hot water in my toilet
Air in water pipes
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects