I want to install wall frames in my den. The problem is that a big picture in the room is not centered in the room. There is about 2.5 feet on one side of the window and 3.5 on the other. Any suggestion on what to do w/ the wall frames. How do I do it w/ different sizes of wall frames on each side of the window? Wouldn't that look strange?
They are not shelves. Just wooden boxes under a chair rail. I want to paint the wall under the chari rale in a semi gloss white? Any suggestions to get the best smoothest possible finish wo having to spray the white paint on.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!