I want to install wall frames in my den. The problem is that a big picture in the room is not centered in the room. There is about 2.5 feet on one side of the window and 3.5 on the other. Any suggestion on what to do w/ the wall frames. How do I do it w/ different sizes of wall frames on each side of the window? Wouldn't that look strange?
They are not shelves. Just wooden boxes under a chair rail. I want to paint the wall under the chari rale in a semi gloss white? Any suggestions to get the best smoothest possible finish wo having to spray the white paint on.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!