Just replaced my kitchen faucet and added shutoff valves underneath. Everything was working fine accept we lost water pressure in our upstairs bathroom tub. After turning off the main valve and trying to release any air in the lines we fixed the pressure problem in the tub but now the water barely trickles from the new kitchen faucet. HELP!
First step, take the aerator off the faucet and clean it. Blockage in the aerator is the number one reason for low pressure. Second, check the valves to the faucet to ensure that they are turned on fully.
Had same problem ended up had to replace the hole kitchen faucet In a nut shell unit was defective. Was told it was not drilled out to the proper specs.
Low water pressure
Drip into septic system
Kitchen sink/dishwasher have lost all water pressure
3rd fl. cold water pressure
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!