I have a water heater in the basement that vents exhaust gases up a chimney. The chimney is only used for this purpose. My Furnace side vents to the outside of the house through a side wall using PVC pipe.
Is it possible to side vent the Water Heater also, as I wish to remove the chimney from the attic for conversion of the attic?
We do not have fire places etc so the chimney is pretty useless.
Brand New Hot Water Heater still not Working
40gal. Water Heater giving about 7minutes of hot wat...
fumes and hot water heater
Ondemand Water heater
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING