I have a water heater in the basement that vents exhaust gases up a chimney. The chimney is only used for this purpose. My Furnace side vents to the outside of the house through a side wall using PVC pipe.
Is it possible to side vent the Water Heater also, as I wish to remove the chimney from the attic for conversion of the attic?
We do not have fire places etc so the chimney is pretty useless.
Brand New Hot Water Heater still not Working
40gal. Water Heater giving about 7minutes of hot wat...
fumes and hot water heater
Ondemand Water heater
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!