formidable foe-sewage line blockage
I agree w/Matches. You may already know this but you want the Camera Check done when you have the blockage. Checking the line (now) when it's clear may not show anything or may only show 'suspects'.
It's possible that the line could have a problem where it meets the street. The problem may be the result of inadequate sloping (if the line is a gravity line.)
I know, you have to wait for yet another blockage and pay for a video. BUT, that should tell all. My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: YOu can get an estimate now for what it would cost to video the line. (You already know what it costs to clear it.) Then, you can start putting some $$$ away over the next 2-3 years. That way, you won't be 'hit' with a financial problem. HOWEVER, if the 'fix' requires excavation, THAT will cost $$$ too, so you may want to save a few extra 'hundreds' too ...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!