roof vents and low water pressure
I just had a new roof put on my house, yesterday they finished. When I went to use one of my showers this morning, there was very little water pressure. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine, even the sink in the same bathroom. I checked the shower head and it was fine. Could there be a problem caused by the new plumbing vents installed?
The roof venting assists waste water to be carried away and is only connected to your drain pipes.You may have something going on with your shower valve since you already checked the shower head.
Check your shut off valves. You know, the valves that supply water to the all the bathroom fixtures. One might have gotten 'turned down' by accident.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Is anyone running another water-using appliance in the house when you're using the shower??? If so, it may cause a drop in pressure, especially if you're on well water ...
PPS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Unexpected Spots for Accent Colors
- 10 Fantastic Furniture Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 9 Closet Storage Tips from a Pro Organizer
- 7 Seriously Surprising Spots for a Fireplace
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- Supersize Your Small Bathroom with 8 Tips
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love