roof vents and low water pressure
I just had a new roof put on my house, yesterday they finished. When I went to use one of my showers this morning, there was very little water pressure. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine, even the sink in the same bathroom. I checked the shower head and it was fine. Could there be a problem caused by the new plumbing vents installed?
The roof venting assists waste water to be carried away and is only connected to your drain pipes.You may have something going on with your shower valve since you already checked the shower head.
Check your shut off valves. You know, the valves that supply water to the all the bathroom fixtures. One might have gotten 'turned down' by accident.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Is anyone running another water-using appliance in the house when you're using the shower??? If so, it may cause a drop in pressure, especially if you're on well water ...
PPS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Clever Uses for the Space Under the Stairs
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- House Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of U.S. Architecture
- 10 Things You Can Build with Plumbing Pipes
- Sweet Dreams: 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 16 Ingenious IKEA Hacks
- 18 Clever and Easy DIY Ways to Use Rope at Home
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 9 No-Sew Fabric DIY Projects to Dress Up Any Room
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight