roof vents and low water pressure
I just had a new roof put on my house, yesterday they finished. When I went to use one of my showers this morning, there was very little water pressure. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine, even the sink in the same bathroom. I checked the shower head and it was fine. Could there be a problem caused by the new plumbing vents installed?
The roof venting assists waste water to be carried away and is only connected to your drain pipes.You may have something going on with your shower valve since you already checked the shower head.
Check your shut off valves. You know, the valves that supply water to the all the bathroom fixtures. One might have gotten 'turned down' by accident.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Is anyone running another water-using appliance in the house when you're using the shower??? If so, it may cause a drop in pressure, especially if you're on well water ...
PPS: God Bless America!
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Top 10 Classic DIY Projects for the Outdoors
- 15 Once-Popular Household Items That Are Vanishing
- 159 Smart Storage Ideas for the Whole House
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Wise Ways to Get Rid of Pests and Critters
- Before and After: 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Top Tips for Keeping Countertops Like New
- 15 Amazing Things You Can Make with $0 Scrap Wood
- 14 Ways to Get More Kitchen Counter Space
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 18 Bathroom Updates You Can Do in 1 Day
- 9 Tried-and-True Methods of Eliminating Weeds
- Picture-Perfect Patios: 10 Outdoor Spaces to Love
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers