roof vents and low water pressure
I just had a new roof put on my house, yesterday they finished. When I went to use one of my showers this morning, there was very little water pressure. The water pressure in the rest of the house is fine, even the sink in the same bathroom. I checked the shower head and it was fine. Could there be a problem caused by the new plumbing vents installed?
The roof venting assists waste water to be carried away and is only connected to your drain pipes.You may have something going on with your shower valve since you already checked the shower head.
Check your shut off valves. You know, the valves that supply water to the all the bathroom fixtures. One might have gotten 'turned down' by accident.
My best to ya and hope this helps.
Jay J -Moderator
PS: Is anyone running another water-using appliance in the house when you're using the shower??? If so, it may cause a drop in pressure, especially if you're on well water ...
PPS: God Bless America!
- 10 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 11 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 12 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Kitchen Envy: 10 Rooms We Love
- 25 Clever Ideas for Repurposed Storage
- 10 Surprising Ways to Cure Household Odors
- 11 Ways to Winterize Your Home on a Budget
- 10 Ways to Live Large in a Small Space
- 10 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Dressing Up the Dresser: 11 Clever DIY Transformations
- 12 Hobbit Houses to Make You Consider Moving Underground
- 10 Ways to Use Mirrors to Your Design Advantage
- 10 New Uses for Old Doors
- How To: Paint EVERYTHING
- Man, Oh Man! 7 Unbelievable Guy Spaces
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 12 Wow-Worthy Woods for Kitchen Countertops
- 10 "Neat" Garage Storage Solutions
- 10 Houseplants to Improve Indoor Air Quality
- How To: Clean EVERYTHING