Start with [url] www.aermotorwindmills.com/zoellersumppumps.htm [/url] and/or put "effluent pumps" into a search engine.I have experience with Zoeller pumps in a hospital application which had to pump sewage 10' up to the septic tank.These rarely jammed and were easy to remove and work on when necessary.
[This message has been edited by Matches (edited November 08, 2001).]
If your adding to the plumbing load of your original septic tank you should look to see if it can handle an increased load of your new bathroom group, it may be just as easy to replace your old tank, lower it, and take a new sewer line out of the house low enough to serve the basement.
Grinder pumps are very expensive, and in this case you will need a holding tank inside your house as well.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 13 Lazy Cleaning Tricks for a Spotless Home
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 7 House Sounds You Never Want to Ignore
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- Organize Your Life with 12 Dollar-Store Buys
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- Don't Make These 7 Mistakes in Small Spaces
- 20 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 15 Totally Unexpected DIY Flooring Alternatives
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 10 Closet Cures That Cost Less Than $100
- 11 Easy DIY Projects to Declutter Your Home
- 10 "Zero Dollar" Garden Hacks
- 10 Killproof Plants for a No-Effort Landscape
- 9 Insanely Easy 1-Hour Backyard Projects