I'll try not to make this too long. I am a tenant in a building in downtown Boston. About two weeks ago I found a leak in my ceiling in my room right above my bed. I called my landlord and informed him of the problem. He stated that he was already aware of a similar problem with a neighbor and he called a contractor. The contractor, in turn said that because of the snowy and rainy weather we are having he can't do too much with the roof. Therefore, I had to wait a couple of days for dry weather. Two nights ago it was snowing very heavily and the leak became even worse. I want to complain to my landlord but first I need to know if there is actually a viable solution to fixing the leak just by touching the ceiling. The weather is still a little wet and going to the roof might not be an option. Is there an alternate, temporary solution to stopping the leak indoors?
Leaky faucet for washer & dryer
Grating lawn... Landscaping to maybe help leaky bas...
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- Make Your Bed: 9 DIY Headboards
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- Space-Saving Solutions for Tiny Bedrooms
- 9 Perfect Color Combos for Your Home
- 22 Tiny Houses We Love
- See the Most Highly Anticipated Colors for 2015
- What's the Best Color for Living Rooms?
- Favorite Space-Saving Double-Duty Furniture
- 10 Low-Cost DIY Home Security Solutions
- Redecorate Without Spending a Dime: 10 Ideas
- 10 Houseplants You Can Grow Anywhere
- 9 Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 10 Doable Designs for a DIY Rug
- 9 Alternative Uses for Toothpaste
- Live Large in a (Very) Small Space
- 8 Cheap and Unique DIY Nightstands
- 15 Eye-Catching Options for Your Front Door
- Supersize Your Small Bath with 8 Pro Tips
- Don't Try This at Home: 7 Dangerous DIYs
- 10 Simple Woodworking Projects
- Is There Anything Vinegar Can't Do?
- 7 Incredible Uses for Salvaged Lumber
- 12 Tiny Gardens You Can Grow on a Tabletop
- 16 Sneaky Storage Ideas
- 10 Surprisingly Smart Solutions for Junk Drawers
- Bright & Bold Colors for Your Front Door
- DIY Bookcases: 16 Easy Project Ideas
- Don't Make These 7 Fireplace Mistakes