Does anyone know anything about water softeners?? Prices??
I'd first like to know if a water softener is all you need. I have a well that has water so heavy in minerals, etc. I installed a Clearwater system that includes a softener, mineral phosphate remover and a reverse osmosis filter system for the drinking water. I went for years using just a softener and was disappointed. Fixtures rusted and stained constantly. Have a reputable water conditioning company come in and give you and analysis of your water. Just be sure not to be too eager to sign up. They'll test your water, but at times they'll try to hardsell you.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!