I have a toilet with hard water, and as a result it doesn't properly flush periodically. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything I can do or a product I can add to the water to help with this problem?? Any help would be much appreciated.
When you say it doesn't flush properly I assume you mean it doesn't flush the waste completely. I have read in this forum that this problem is often caused when the hard water (mineral deposits) build up in the holes under the rim where the water comes out into the bowl. You can clean up this problem by reaming out the holes with a stiff wire, like a coat hanger.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 21 Ways to Spring Clean—Naturally
- Show Off: 9 Ways to Display a Collection
- The Best Paint Colors for Low-Light Rooms
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 8 Clever Storage Solutions for Pots & Pans
- 8 Creative OTHER Ways to Use a Closet
- 12 Tiny Gardens to Grow on a Tabletop
- 15 Eye-Catching Front Door Options
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!