I have a toilet with hard water, and as a result it doesn't properly flush periodically. Does anyone have any suggestions for anything I can do or a product I can add to the water to help with this problem?? Any help would be much appreciated.
When you say it doesn't flush properly I assume you mean it doesn't flush the waste completely. I have read in this forum that this problem is often caused when the hard water (mineral deposits) build up in the holes under the rim where the water comes out into the bowl. You can clean up this problem by reaming out the holes with a stiff wire, like a coat hanger.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 8 Cleaning Mistakes Everyone Makes
- 10 Insanely Creative Shelves You Can DIY
- 10 Bargain Organizers for a Tidy Garage
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- 9 Backyard Fire Pits You Can Afford
- 10 Things You Didn't Know Windex Can Do
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 16 Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!