i have started having a problem with my water pressure i have city water and only have i bathroom with sink and full bath kitchen sink and washing machine up until a couple of weeks ago pressure was goob but recently there been some changes at the hot water in the bathroom sink is like a pressure washer but the cold water is about half that the shower water pressure is fine and the kitchen was good then it started working like the bathroom sink high hot water pressure low cold water pressure now the kitchen sink on both hot and cold is just a trickle any ideas?
i would also like to add that the bathroom sink is working the same as it was before and no noticable problems with the washing machine no service or adjustments have been made
just a suggestion, but have you taken out the screens and cleaned them? A little more detail also might help, how old is the house, has any work been done recently in the area, etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Shouldn't Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 16 Designs for a Low-Cost DIY Coffee Table
- Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 12 Sheds You Could Live (or Work) In
- Assembly Required: 15 DIY Kit Homes
- 30 Things Every Adult Should Know How to Do
- 10 Surprisingly Simple Woodworking Projects
- 7 Surprising Other Uses for Mayonnaise
- 9 Ways to Make Your TV Look at Home
- 9 Totally Amazing Mobile Home Makeovers
- 11 Lessons to Learn from AirBnB's Tiniest Homes
- 10 DIY Ways to Redo Your Wall—Without Paint
- 8 Smart Shoe Racks You Can Make Today
- 7 Easy Budget-Friendly Backyard Makeovers
- Worth It: 8 Renovations That Pay You Back
- 7 House Sounds Never to Ignore
- Watch These 10 Home Trends Take Off in 2015
- 11 Things Never to Keep in Your Bedroom
- 12 Places You Never Clean—But Should!