i have started having a problem with my water pressure i have city water and only have i bathroom with sink and full bath kitchen sink and washing machine up until a couple of weeks ago pressure was goob but recently there been some changes at the hot water in the bathroom sink is like a pressure washer but the cold water is about half that the shower water pressure is fine and the kitchen was good then it started working like the bathroom sink high hot water pressure low cold water pressure now the kitchen sink on both hot and cold is just a trickle any ideas?
i would also like to add that the bathroom sink is working the same as it was before and no noticable problems with the washing machine no service or adjustments have been made
just a suggestion, but have you taken out the screens and cleaned them? A little more detail also might help, how old is the house, has any work been done recently in the area, etc.
- 15 Old House Features We Were Wrong to Abandon
- 17 Tiny Bathrooms We Love
- 20 Insanely Easy 60-Minute Home Improvements
- 17 Design Inspirations for Mudrooms and Entryways
- 70 Gardening Tricks and Ideas for Total Beginners
- 16 Inventive Beds You Can Make Yourself
- Laundry Room Ideas to Knock Your Socks Off
- 30 Things Every Homeowner Should Know How to Do
- 11 Clever Alternatives to Kitchen Cabinets
- 159 Storage Ideas for Space-Starved DIYers
- 21 "Expert Picks" for Fail-Safe Colors
- 9 Easy Ways to Kill Weeds Effectively
- 20 Ways to Make a Small Bathroom Big
- Simple “Under $60” Curb Appeal Updates for Any Home
- 10 Pretty Plants You Didn't Know Were Poisonous
- Ultimate Lawn Care Guide: 12 Steps to a Prize-Winning Yard
- 10 Room Dividers to Bring Order to Your Space
- 11 Creative Garden Borders You Can Make—Easily!
- Tips and Tricks to Fit More into Less Closet Space
- Secret Rooms: 10 Special Spaces Hidden from Sight